In order to measure the filling level in a Tank, a hydrostatic probe is required.
- Continuous Filling level indication suitable for any shape of Tank (calibration table can be entered)
- Simple programming
- Non-volatile memory
- High accuracy depending on probe up to 0,33 %
- Integration into existing monitoring systems, building monitoring, cashier systems
- Temperature probe optional
- Data remote transmittion via SmartBox 4 or SmartBox 5 (optional)
This version of the Smart box has an IP30 protection (indoor usage) and works with 24V DC current.
Please note that the Smart Box requires a pressure probe that must be ordered separately. The specification of the probe is determined by the size of the tank and the amount of liquid that is expected to be above the probe. If you are uncertain about the configuration then please contact us. We are happy to get the proper configuration.